Repairing the Mustang

Hi everyone,

So I was very disappointed when I found some of the decals for the P-51, specially the yellow ones on the wings falling of the model.

So instead of attempting an elaborate fix I decided to paint two yellow marks to replace the decals.

Hope it looks ok….

IMG_5153

I can now re-focus on getting the ME109 airbrushed along with the fuselage for the Lancaster : )

Wayne

AceAircrafts

 

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “Repairing the Mustang

  1. Hate when that happens with decals.. especially on those small kits that’s a nightmare. Unfortunately your second picture is a bit small but it does look nice and neat.

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s